Vmax Standard Oil Sealed Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems (35-5400 CFM)
The Vmax system offered by Dekker Vacuum Technologies is the result of years of experience in the design, manufacture, operation, and application of the oil-sealed liquid ring vacuum pump system concept.
- The only system on the market with a full 3-year warranty
- Patented high-efficiency DX-5 separator eliminates oil carry over concerns
- Sturdy bearing pedestal mounts to standard NEMA C-face motor
- Rugged, high quality, industrial system offering years of trouble free operation
- Extended life seal fluid is not used as a lubricant. Change interval is not critical resulting in a minimum of 10,000 hours of continuous operation
- Direct drive at low speed (1750 RPM) eliminates the use of V-belts resulting in very low maintenance and zero downtime
- Extremely low operating noise level makes this system desirable in today’s workplace
- Continuous operation over the full vacuum range without overheating
- Carry over of soft solids and/or minimal amounts of liquid does not cause damage to the internal parts of the pump
- Air-cooled design is standard with water cooling available at no extra charge
- Improved compact design
- Now available with optional Variable Frequency Drive resulting in lower power consumption
|Vmax Standard Oil Sealed Liquid Ring Vacuum Systems (35-5400 CFM)|
|Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps||Nominal Capacity
(at 3 ft.)
|50 Hz||60 Hz|
|kW||HP||kW||HP||50 Hz||60 Hz|
This document was edited with the free version of the instant HTML converter tool. Try it here and use it every time for your projects.
Fill the form below for our sales expert to contact you to discuss about your requirement. We respect your privacy and will not share your personal information with others.