EG Series Screw Compressors 125-200 hp
The EG series compressors represent a giant leap in design and performance with each component designed for reliability and ease of maintenance. The compressor is manufactured in compliance with applicable international standards (CE , ASME, UL and others) and designed as per the international quality standards. These new generation compressors significantly reduce operating costs and provide cost savings with fast return on investment.
- Paper and Pulp
- Machine Tool Shops
- Steel Making
- Food Processing
FEATURESTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSBROCHUREREQUEST A QUOTE
- Oil carry-over less than 1ppm
- Grouped service points ensure easy access to components for maintenance
- Optimized cooler design and cooling fans ensure low running temperatures
- Versatile neuron II micro controller provides easy diagnostics of system parameters
- Models available as bare units/side located drier/variable speed drive variants
- Energy efficient eta profile air ends & gear drive to reduce energy consumption
- Wide range of accessories – vertical air receivers, dryers, automated supply side controller and variable frequency drives to meet diverse operating conditions
|Model||Power||Capacity||Working Pressure||Max Pressure||Weight||Noise Level|
|60 Hz||HP||kW||cfm||m3/min||psi g||bar g||psi g||bar g||Lbs||Kg||dB(A)|
|Free Air Delivery (FAD)
is tested as per ISO 1217 : 2009 Annex.C Ed.4.
|All models are
available in air-cooled and water-cooled variants.
|Max working pressure of
all models is 15 psi g above the working pressure i.e.
For an E 90-100 GS
working pressure is 100 psi g and max. working pressure is 115 psi g.
|FAD indicated is for
the full package measured at the outlet after moisture separator.
|Sound level measured as
per ISO 2151 Second Edition at 1m distance in field conditions +/-3dB(A).
|Due to continuous
improvements the specifications are subject to change without prior notice.